Solutions to improve the quality of life

Hearing aids and headphones - FAQ

I am hoping to purchase an iPod (personal music player) and I wondered which t-link adaptor you have advertised would be the most appropriate one to buy? I wear two digital hearing aids at present.

Sorry but you are looking at the wrong products as T-links and adaptors are for mobile phones not for I-pod's or personal CD players etc.

For your I-pod you need a personal inductive listening device or suitable direct input and shoes.

Follow this link for Personal Inductive Listening solutions and this link for Personal stereo direct input leads.

To load a pdf copy of section 11 from our catalogue which includes information on our whole range of TV, Video and Assistive Listening Devices follow here.

The above links should give you the information you need but please contact us again if you have any more

To find this page again, search for: FAQHEAD07

Connevans Limited
Bridge House
1 Nutfield Road
Merstham, Surrey, RH1 3EB
United Kingdom
Customer Service
01737 247571
01737 644016
01737 223475
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Level A conformance icon, W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0